Grab Bag Skits
Internships & Openings
Time required: 15 -20 minutes
Group Size: 10-50
Purpose: Physical energizer, just for fun
- Organize people into groups of 3-6 people.
- Hand out bags filled with random items.
- Explain that each group must come up with a skit that uses all of the items in the bag.
- Encourage the groups to be creative with the items in their bag. Objects can be whatever they imagine them to be (i.e. a hairbrush can be a microphone, a roller skate can be a time traveling device, etc.).
- As a facilitator you can create pre-made skit topics for each group, or you can give all of the groups a vague topic relating to your organization/ company/ conference.
- Give groups 5-7 minutes to create a three minute skit.
- Have each group perform their skit in front of all the other groups.