Need a leadership book or access to resource materials??
Does your organization need an icebreaker or teambuilding exercise?
Do you need assistance creating a retreat for your group, club, or student organization?
The Holden Leadership Center provides a variety of materials including:
- Leadership Exercises & Tips (“how to” sheets on organizational development, leadership skills, fundraising, program development, as well as energizers, icebreakers & team builders)
- Leadership Links Links to other relevant leadership based resources.
- Leadership Quotes Inspiration from some of the best leaders.
- Regional Opportunities Information on opportunities in Oregon.
- Calendar Whats on at the Holden Leadership Center and University of Oregon.
- Funding Information Information on funding opportunities at the University of Oregon.
- Leadership library with relevant books, journals, DVD’s & Videos.
- Retreat Supply Service (includes various supplies needed for several leadership exercises)
- Resources, facilitation, and consulting services are available to all students, student groups, campus departments and organizations.
- Help keep the UO Campus pretty by participating in the UO Campus Recycling Program. To learn more, go to their website.