Internships & Openings
The Cultural Forum is a student program board of the University of Oregon, presenting a broad selection of music, performing arts, film, contemporary issues, and the visual arts. Programs reflect a wide range of diversity and artistic expression in the entertainment, art and political worlds. Cultural Forum events are conceived of, initiated, negotiated, booked, promoted and carried out by student coordinators with the support of dedicated staff members.
A program of the Erb Memorial Union, the Cultural Forum is funded by student incidental fees, event revenue, grants, and sponsorships.
The Cultural Forum offers the following student leadership opportunities:
- Contemporary Issues Coordinator
- EMU Permanent Art Collection Curator
- Events Crew Coordinator
- Film and Video Coordinator
- Heritage Music Coordinator
- National Music Coordinator
- Performing Arts Coordinator
- Queer Film Festival Coordinator
- Regional Music Coordinator
- Visual Arts/Galleries Coordinator
Student coordinators receive a monthly stipend and have the opportunity to receive academic credit.