Upon graduating from the LeaderShape Institute, graduates are automatically members of the LeaderShape Institute Alumni Network (LSAN). The mission of the LSAN is to further develop leadership skills and maintain relationships established through the LeaderShape Institute. The LSAN:
- Allows LeaderShape graduates information that allows them to continue to collaborate on their visions;
- Provides LeaderShape graduates the chance to work together on new projects;
- Works as an advocate for the LeaderShape Institute across campus and in the community;
- Supports fundraising so all students have the chance to attend LeaderShape without financial obstacle.
- Acts as a resource to students wanting to attend LeaderShape.
To learn how to get involved, contact Chris Esparza at email@example.com!
What's new with you? To be featured in our Alumni Spotlight, contact Chris Esparza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Update us on your vision or tell us about your LeaderShape experiences and how the program helped get you where you are today.